Thinking about buying guild wars?

yellowbadger52

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
789
IF any of you are thinking about getting guild wars, and dont mind the wait and have a credit/debit card to use online, check out newegg.com. They have the platinum edition for $9.99 which is prophecies and eye of the north. They also have Factions for $9.99 as well. It would be a lot cheaper going that route for the game than to have to buy the trilogy then eye of the north, all youll have to do is find a deal on nightfall somewhere. The trilogy is only 36.99 as well is you'd rather go that route.

Here is a link to the page of guild wars games available at newegg.com
 
Cool. I got GW right when I came out, for $40.

Same with both expansions.

I got EotN for free (gamestop credit plus it was in the bargain bin.)
 
I have played Guild Wars from late Beta. I love Guild Wars. I haven't played it much. I have all expansions if anyone wants to play sometime with me my IGN is War Of The World. Feel free to add me in there :]
 
Sweet im gonna buy it when I have the time, Ive watched all the trialers, played the demo and ive seen all the reviews and stuff about the game so when I get the chance I shall buy it and come on and enjoy this awesome MMORPG game with you all who have it.
 
Sweet im gonna buy it when I have the time, Ive watched all the trialers, played the demo and ive seen all the reviews and stuff about the game so when I get the chance I shall buy it and come on and enjoy this awesome MMORPG game with you all who have it.

If you need any assistance, basic questions, running, leveling just catch me up. Ill help you out.

-Haze.
 
I've played the game for almost a whole two hours. From these two hours I do want to play more its just when i was downloading the game my internet was failing and so I could of got more time in.
 
Wow. Thanks for the heads up, smoochee. Just saved me some money on EotN.
 
Back
Top