Recent content by Yankee

  1. Yankee

    Happy holidays!

    His name is Benny haha and thank you!
  2. Yankee

    Happy holidays!

    Happy holidays from Yankee and his son!
  3. Yankee

    Yankee Update

    What’s up guys and gals most you new ego members probably don’t know me but I was just here to show you guys what I’ve been up too lately. Also deployed for the second time so I’ve been super bored out here in the desert. Miss you guys!!
  4. Yankee

    CS Jailbreak i need help

    I've recently gotten back into cs2 and i wanted to come back and play on the ego jailbreak server but every time i try to direct connect through the console i keep getting unable to establish a connection with the gameserver. super sadge :(
  5. Yankee

    Mental Health

    Mental health is important, I’ve been so down lately it feels like I’m just isolated. My drinking habits have turned into a serious and problematic addiction, this week I indulged a deadly amount of alcohol and was suffering from alcohol poisoning I passed out and I thankfully woke up almost 26...
  6. Yankee

    GIVEAWAY!!!

    CONGRATS Vers! You have won!!! dm with steam details and ill send you the knife! THANK YOU to everyone who participated! and be on the lookout for the next Giveaway!!!! Your pal, Alex <3
  7. Yankee

    GIVEAWAY!!!

    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, its the moment you all have been waiting for! Its Yankee back with another giveaway!!! Its been a while since my last one, and I've missed playing with everyone on JB (best ego server hands down) as most of you know I just returned back state side from my first...
  8. Yankee

    ANNOUCEMENT

    Yankee is back ladies and gentlemen! be on the look out later this week going to be doing another giveaway!!! I just got back from my first deployment and i have to say it was a blast! Good to be back and great to chat with some of you today :)
  9. Yankee

    Its summertime

    It’s 110 degrees on average out here in the desert, too hot for my liking
  10. Yankee

    “Deployment”

    I’m in the Middle East right now but I’m with other firefighters from different bases in the us
  11. Yankee

    “Deployment”

    What’s up it’s Yankee, I wanted to share some pictures of my deployment so far, hope you enjoy them!
  12. Yankee

    The return

    Sadly I am deployed right now )):
  13. Yankee

    Everyone's Age (if you don't mind)

    I’m 21 and I can’t grow a beard 😔
  14. Yankee

    MY ADMIN TIER LIST!!!

    Much love bro miss you guys <3
  15. Yankee

    Yankee #1 Valorant player confirmed

    Go show some love to the montage <3
Back
Top