Recent content by waddles

  1. waddles

    New CS Community Manager!

    congrats ddz well deserved!
  2. waddles

    Announcement Thank you Santa

    Thank you santa!!!
  3. waddles

    Counter-Strike Delivered DS and Rainbow Text

    Blank’s idea is very good and I approve of it. Succ also has a nice knife. That is all I have to say.
  4. waddles

    March Community Recap! 2022

    This is awesome! Very poggers.
  5. waddles

    Peace

  6. waddles

    Let's count to a million!

    21391
  7. waddles

    Frags of The Month! - April

    Very nice work everyone!
  8. waddles

    CS Jailbreak Mapping tutorial part 1+2+3+4 for noobs

    “Why do you need hammer++?” “Why do you ask so many questions” Just getting flamed right off the bat. But this is actually very useful, nice job.
  9. waddles

    Counter-Strike Duplicate [CS:GO Jailbreak] Muting All But Warden Feature

    https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/376179/ I suggested this a few months ago but I am glad someone is bringing this suggestion back up again. The plugin could client-side mute all T’s or it can include CT’s as well so it’s just the warden. Forgot what name is commonly used with the command...
  10. waddles

    New Rank Addition to Hierarchy - Advisor

    Very excited to see this new change and getting the right people in there. Very pog indeed.
  11. waddles

    hello there

    very poggers indeed
  12. waddles

    Easter Themed Art

    Very wholesome easter art. Very nice work!
  13. waddles

    CS Surf Congratulations benji!

    Absolute monster, congratulations
  14. waddles

    surf is superior v3

Back
Top