T Tri_lord I made one post Joined Nov 30, 2008 Messages 9 Sep 5, 2009 #1 I enjoy playing in the casino however on black jack the 500 chip doesn't let you bet 500, it appears to be broken, i was unsure where to post this so i posted it here.
I enjoy playing in the casino however on black jack the 500 chip doesn't let you bet 500, it appears to be broken, i was unsure where to post this so i posted it here.
J jamilo5 Poster Joined Mar 23, 2009 Messages 123 Sep 5, 2009 #2 I've been wondering this myself and just a addon question will there be a max limit to bet?
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Sep 5, 2009 #3 Definitely not the right section. Try the Drop Box maybe?
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Sep 5, 2009 #4 Yeah this question should go directly to a DL or a council member. Please make sure you put your threads in the right section. Thank you
Yeah this question should go directly to a DL or a council member. Please make sure you put your threads in the right section. Thank you
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 6, 2009 #5 lol...owned. xD
Hedwig Famous Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 518 Sep 6, 2009 #6 lotus blade said: lol...owned. xD Click to expand... How is this owned? he just was confused where to put it :closedeyes:
lotus blade said: lol...owned. xD Click to expand... How is this owned? he just was confused where to put it :closedeyes:
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Sep 7, 2009 #8 tmangotskill said: Ya I seas wondering to I well Click to expand... Tman are you okay?