Watch out- (GC)ghostboy

Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
457
here is his Steam profile
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992967292


Check out this clown


_steam chat_
Never tell your password to anyone.

(GC)ghostboy: HAY MAN

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: who is this?

(GC)ghostboy: ARE U THERE

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: hello

(GC)ghostboy: I WAS LOOKIN 4 FRIENDS SO I ADDED U

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: O_o thank you

(GC)ghostboy: U WANT A TRIAL OF CSS

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: OK need my STeam ID !

(GC)ghostboy: SO U CAN PLAY WITH US

(GC)ghostboy: YEAH CAN I GET A TRIAL OF ONE OF UR GAMES

(GC)ghostboy: IF ITS OK'

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: Aha hahah that sucks

(GC)ghostboy: WHAT SUCKS CSS

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: THe Idea of sharing Steam info

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: that sucks

(GC)ghostboy: NO IM NOT GOIN TO DO ANYTHING FUNNY U JUST SAYIN THAT CAUSE U DONT REALY NO ME

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: that sucks

(GC)ghostboy: OK ILL SEND U MINE FIRST SINC U DONT TRUST ME

(GC)ghostboy is now playing Day of Defeat. Click here to join.

=(eGO)= SoMe SlavIk DuDe: im not sending you my Steam ID, Ego dont play tht way, And im not as dumb as an AOL user.
 
Good job in not giving away your info. This dude really was up to something. Thank you for posting this so we all can be aware of this "threath".
 
everyone should not be dumb enuff to fall for this. EVEN IF this kid was being sincere he should know better than to ask. but whatever, he seems like a con artist for real.

flaaavor flaaav out

1
 
ive had ppl add me all the time like that, telling me their like steam admins and stuff and theyll shut down my account lol
 
If anyone speaks in caps lock. And seems as though they are screaming 24/7. They are stupid. Unless it EE haha
 
Here's a crazy idea: Don't just accept any random person that sends you a Friends request.

I'm so crazy!
 
yea thats some idea yoo hoo
at least you didnt give him squat
just dont accept if you dont know them
 
am I missing something here? Nobody can do anything with your steam id unless they have your password. I mean, everytime you play on a server anyone there can get your steam id so therefore its really public information and I guess i dont see what the harm would be in giving it to someone.

It seems the same as giving someone your ip address. in the end, they could just make up an ip, or make up a steam id. Maybe I am missing somehting so please tell me, armed with only a steam id what harm could have come? they are posted all over our request ban and request unban forums.
 
Ur all right... Just my steam ID probably wont do anything.... but im still playing it safe

IM NO AOL USER ! haha thanks for you support!
 
Back
Top