Around the world in 45 minutes: RESULTS AND SCREENSHOTS!!!

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for!

The most well rounded TF2 player in eGO is.....








Toilet Pastries!!!

ctf_chaos0018.jpg








Congrats to him and everyone who attended tonight! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves! Please feel free to post screenshots and give feedback on what you liked and what you think could be made better.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Toilet Pastries!

On a personal note, you have defeated me by one point. This will not be forgotten. :P
 
I failed in the last four classes, but one day, I will come out on top!

5th PLACE WILL NOT STOP ME!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

...........

*cough*

Grats, Toilet! =)
 
My two Screenies -

My line-up and my death.

2q33dj7.jpg


302qfeh.jpg



And yes battery. I believe you also had a domination on me as well. :P
 
Here's Toilets humiliating death from a birds eye view. Nine screenshots. :P

toilet.png


toilet2.png


toilet3.png


toilet4.png


toilet5.png


toilet6.png


toilet7.png


toilet8.png


toilet9.png


CONGRATS TOILET PASTRIES!​
 
!!:D!! im in one of your screen shots Sharp Shooter :D anyways about your reward Toilet i believe this is wut was going threw our minds:
Crazy+Kitty.jpg

[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Toilet_Pastries/"]http://www.wegame.com/watch/Toilet_Pastries/[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNuHzLNqZAw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNuHzLNqZAw[/ame]
 
Back
Top