A suggestion for EGs, unless they can already do this and I don't know about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

evicted

Poster
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
139
Hey, I've been playing jail a lot recently, and I've noticed that occasionally people will do stupid things even after they are warned, but noting can really be done because it's not bad enough to get kicked, banned, or have CT privileges revoked. I just wanted to throw a suggestion out that if they can't already, maybe it would be a good idea to give EG admins the ability to slay. I understand if it doesn't work out because some people may slay way too much, but for the admins that use it wisely it's a very good tool to get people's attention for minor, but repeated, offenses.
 
No not even eGOs get slay or slap...

It was abused so it was taken away.

~Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top