F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Sep 7, 2009 #1 That's Right Knuckleheads, I don't play Team Fortress 2. I play Scout Fortress.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 7, 2009 #2 lol.....sniper is betta. xD
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Sep 7, 2009 #3 I used to have stats like that............................................. D:
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Sep 7, 2009 #4 No way xD I usually only play pyro, spy, sniper, or engineer.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 7, 2009 #6 Spy is where it's at. I just need to get around to doing that.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Sep 7, 2009 #8 Haha nice. I definitely agree that Scout is the most fun class.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Sep 7, 2009 #9 How are you not dead from pure annoying? That's toxic stuff, bro. 19 hours is too long to be exposed.
How are you not dead from pure annoying? That's toxic stuff, bro. 19 hours is too long to be exposed.