Medic cheating on heavy!

ppxrare

I made one post
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3
This is the second part of medic cheating on heavy.

Hope you enjoy it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5JKQqhohLA[/ame]
 
lol kinda funny but i could have done a better job on the animations with some glue, silly string, and a couple of barbie dolls
 
GingaNinja lol kinda funny but i could have done a better job on the animations with some glue, silly string, and a couple of barbie dolls

uh what the hell are those lol, care to explain so I can improve?
 
I didnt know medics and heavys where so close I will feel bad next time I backstab one
 
I didnt know medics and heavys where so close I will feel bad next time I backstab one
lol dont feel bad cuz every medic heavy pair you kill you save your entire teams life
GingaNinja lol kinda funny but i could have done a better job on the animations with some glue, silly string, and a couple of barbie dolls

uh what the hell are those lol, care to explain so I can improve?

lol explain what?
 
I'm lost for words...
:laugh: and yeh, pretty funky music!
 
Back
Top