Not Trying To Start WW3 or Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie allah

Active Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
372
I have looked high and low for an answer to my question to no avail. Please lock or delete or pm me an answer if possible. It doesn't matter to me.


My question is two parts and follows:


Why does the halo not show up on eGO servers (black mesa specifically).


When will it?


Thank you in advance.
 
It shows up on the Payload server. I believe the server needs to be reset before the halo will show up.
 
It shows up on the Payload server. I believe the server needs to be reset before the halo will show up.

Correct. AFAIK they will only reset the server when its pop is 0/32 since it does not prohibit players from playing. I doubt mesa will ever get that low :) May have to wait until next patch to get halos on mesa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top