9/7/2009: Meet n Greet

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
Thanks to everyone who came tonight! For everyone else, we're sorry we missed you... :crying:

Post your screenshots!
 
Good event, well run. I would have gotten the quickest response but I was too busy capping the intel 5 out of 6 times :P
 
1ctf2fort0000.png

Srry I didn't get a shot of the crazy crap, but I just had to post this one.
And I liked the event, thanks for having it pistol. And I got my first hat "the mining light"!!!!!

Note my fist image upload as you can see.
 
You mean just a random picture of me dominating bob, or the fact that it has a watermark thing? I never posted a screenshot before on our forums, so I had to convert my screen-shot to a mpeg or whatever, and the program I used is probably a pay service thing and I'm using the trial version. I'm going to have to find one that is free or whatever.
 
PepperRabbit,

Next time you run into that issue, use GIMP for the picture conversion. It's free, and it doesn't leave a watermark :)
 
Alternatively, you can just bind f5 to jpeg format, so that all screenshots will be .jpg instead of .tga.

The console command for this is:
bind f5 "jpeg"

PepperRabbit,

Next time you run into that issue, use GIMP for the picture conversion. It's free, and it doesn't leave a watermark :)
 
So much for the picture giving....
I seriously have to come to these events...I stay playing an hour, i hear an event coming, I wait and there's 2 min until it starts...THEN MY MOM nags and I have to get off....

When I am 18 while playing TF3..I WILL ATTEND EVERY EVENT!
 
Back
Top