Hiding in Cabinets

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZal2d0uS

Active Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
388
Well. I figure that this needs to be said, and noted for others.

You are NOT allowed to hide in cabinets.
AKA: Hiding in Storage Room, Front Office, Main Office cabinets.
Reason: It's an exploit to the game. Obviously you shouldn't be able to hide in file cabinets. It also gives the person an extreme advantage of not getting hit until they stop ducking.

Just figured I should post something on this. As I was in an argument vs. the entire server and nobody believed me... we got an admin, he didn't think it was against the rules... then I talked to seaNNN and he backed me up. So thanks seaNNN for the back-up, and now maybe everyone will learn, HaZal2d0us is a genius! :)
 
Yep its always been that way. You can get in them because of server optimization settings.
 
so same goes with furniture in italy, as in the wood cabinets in the apartment
 
Yeah, I am not a coward sir so I never camp...unless forced to.

I usually rush forward and slaughter the enemy into oblivion with my comrades in arms.

Everyone should rush garage with me!

Anyways, I remember seeing a thread a while back that talked about this same thing. I thought it was established that in Italy, the Ts camping inside the wooden cabinet thing was ok? Maybe I'm just getting glitchy in the head.
 
GRiefing is what it's called and it's not allowed on servers. Italy is a difference because it can be broken.
 
Well at least some other people seem to know this. Or are learning it now :)

I just couldn't believe the amount of people that either 1: Said I was wrong period 2: Argued with me until I proved them wrong 3: Didn't know...
I just slowly went up the chain of command until I got an answer that someone was definite about. Nobody was "for sure" until I got to seaNNN, because they were saying such things as "if it's not on the forums, it's not a rule..." and that doesn't seem like a good defense.
 
YOU CAN NOT: Hide in the metal cabinets in the office server
WHY?: You can not shoot the cabinets and the player will take damage / You cant break the cabinets

YOU CAN: Hide in the cabinets in Italy
WHY?: You can break them easily. In order to shoot someone outside of the wooden cabinets, they will also break.

thread_locked.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top