Toy Fort Tuesday 8/8/09

Pyro Gurl

Active Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
280
Thanks for coming everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed the event and that you join us again next time and at the next event. Here are some screenshots! Also post any that you took as well.

cp_toys_v20000.jpg


cp_toys_v20001.jpg


cp_toys_v20002.jpg


cp_toys_v20003.jpg
 
cptoysv20000.jpg


Thanks for the freeze adilor lol. we had a great hoedown on the toliet.
 
Last edited:
It was a fun event, I'll definitly show up to more :D.

Lol! I'm on the last on as the heavy jumping up at the bottom of the "pyramid" with my halo, makes me stick out like an easy target XD, and the other engi who unfortunately didn't taunt fast enough D:.
 
I helped all of the other players (Scout battle) by building them dispensers. :D

Also It was fun to be a part of fixing of a computer.
 
Back
Top