Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Section-9

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
1,062
I have been tracking this games development for a while now. release is almost here (Oct. 6th 2009) ^-^

[ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/mark-turosz-operation-flashpoint/55669[/ame]

If this game turns out as good as it looks to be, oh dear 4 player coop, 11 missions, NO regen health (need your medic), PC version gets a mission editor and so on. Looking forward to this one for sure. Anybody else here looking into getting this game ?
 
I liked FP ever since the first one. This one actually interests me.

Also, inb4modernwarfarefanboys
 
If this game allows eGO to use it's own servers... potential division perhaps? Who knows!

The game really does look sick. Probably be picking that bad boy up for my computer after release day. :)
 
hope its bug free unlike previous flashpoint games....

also i hope they havent "dumbed" down the game at all
 
This looks pretty sick! I've never played a FPS with big maps and vehicles besides the demo of Battlefield 1942.

The 4 player Co-Op sounds really fun and that online 2 v 6.
 
Looks good.
One issue, go to the codemasters steam page.

Their major fps release was a GoW rip-off with platforming, got a 41 score. (Damnation)

It seems like every other game is a win. I hope this on is a win, looks sooooo cool :D
 
Back
Top