Priority management skillz

BaCkStAb!

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
729
Well we all know the new school year is upon us and as a result my attention will thoroughly be divided between school, crew, and work. waking up at 5:30 for practice, then going to class, then going to work, then studying leaves time for DoD and eGO... well... lacking (which makes me :crying:) I guess im just letting you all know that im still here and will try to be online as much as possible. Thanks for understanding!
 
School first. Gaming last. FTW. In a few years you are not going to care about what your stats were in 2009. What your grades were, you betcha!
 
School first. Gaming last. FTW. In a few years you are not going to care about what your stats were in 2009. What your grades were, you betcha!

+2 insightful, as usual, but what? no lyrics or poem on his internal struggle to attempt to balance what he's passionate about? I'm disappointed
 
Prose, rhyme, prose, rhyme,
Sometimes I can't find the time!
 
I'm so glad I'm done with school. Unless I decide to take the plunge into grad work.
 
Firstly, Quaffer scares me with his insight. Secondly, EVERYONE will care what your stats were in 2009, just not as much as your GPA :P
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top