A must see!!!!!!!

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
OK the story behind this is My girlfriend went to Hershey Park over this past weekend. As she left I jokingly said I want a 5lb. Hershey bar. Come to find out the morning after she comes back, She walks up to me and hands me a huge Hershey bar. I was surprised. I mean Look at the size of this thing. And If anyone is wondering its 12,000 calories in the whole bar.

 
Holy crap. I never knew one thing could make you skinny to fat....
 
had one before. Sitting in our corner before we decided to split it and eat it. Took us about a month FYI
 
I won one of those in a school raffle in 3rd grade.

Its not natural how big it is. D:
 
LOL I wish I could share guys but sadly it would probably melt by the time it gets to you guys. :( Just though Id share the size of it with you guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top