Turbine server problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
237
Whenever i went on the Turbine server today, after a couple minutes it crashed. I would wait a while then try again, but it crashed yet again. I thought it might have switched IP's like from djsatanwife's thread, but turbine wasnt on the list..
Anyone have any ideas as to why this problem is occuring?
 
No clue but i'm going insane without it, turbine is the only map i can stand to play any more!
 
50-32.jpg
 
Gravelpit just went belly up too. 50/32 players. Must have something to do with the Verizon box.
 
There are some issues with the server on certain boxes. This had started since yesterday. I was helping DJsatan to verify it wasn't just him but the server in whole. I am sure leadership is taking care of it and it will just take some time to get it back up and running.
 
The leadership is usually quite speedy at fixing things from what I have seen. I have good faith that it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for the info Clarko, it really helps to know that.
 
Well at least it isn't 2fort for real....

I can't imagine 25 a side instarespawn 2fort, the world would explode....
 
Turbine and Gravelpit are having issues that resetting the instances won't fix. We're waiting on one of the people who have more access to try some more in-depth troubleshooting.

While I'm slated to get access, I don't have it yet.

Please be paitient :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top