A Angreifen EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 1,676 Sep 10, 2009 #1 Vote now and tell me what you want!
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Sep 10, 2009 #3 no rifles? pistols? well then... road trip! We did bazooka last week ><
W WarBird Active Member Joined Aug 14, 2009 Messages 322 Sep 10, 2009 #4 hoping to get out of work early to join yall tonight
KnuckleChild87 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 645 Sep 10, 2009 #6 I've got my medical bag packed for a road trip, i've got burn spray for the random fires, tweezers to pull shrapnel from the grenades out of the skull, and ice packs for people who trip after bunny hopping repeatedly. I'm ready for road trip!
I've got my medical bag packed for a road trip, i've got burn spray for the random fires, tweezers to pull shrapnel from the grenades out of the skull, and ice packs for people who trip after bunny hopping repeatedly. I'm ready for road trip!
H HumanZoo I made one post Joined Aug 30, 2009 Messages 27 Sep 10, 2009 #11 ROAD TRIP!!!!! for rizzel...
A Angreifen EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 1,676 Sep 10, 2009 #12 And it looks like the road trippers have some packing to do!
Y Yebizzle Thread Thumper Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 1,146 Sep 10, 2009 #13 Road trip would be nice
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Sep 10, 2009 #14 Sniper,time to test my Sniping skills
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Sep 10, 2009 #15 good road trip! gotta love that star trek map!
K King Roo Poster Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 225 Sep 10, 2009 #16 that road trip was so good with the star trek maps i loved it
G gothroach Active Member Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 358 Sep 11, 2009 #17 Melee! I don't have nearly enough experience with it yet