Well, I bough the game mid summer, thinking I'd have time to play it when it releases in Sept.
Although I still have ton of free time, I'm currently playing World Of Warcraft, and much rather play that then Aion.
So, basically, if anyone here at eGO would like the account (Just borrowing!!!) Go ahead and send me a Private message.
The game is collector edition version, so you get all the bonus items and you get free game time till next year!
So, Go ahead and send me PM over these forums, and I'll get back to you!
Much love,
McTravis
PS- Any Private messages demanding the account, will be deleted and ignored.
Although I still have ton of free time, I'm currently playing World Of Warcraft, and much rather play that then Aion.
So, basically, if anyone here at eGO would like the account (Just borrowing!!!) Go ahead and send me a Private message.
The game is collector edition version, so you get all the bonus items and you get free game time till next year!
So, Go ahead and send me PM over these forums, and I'll get back to you!
Much love,
McTravis
PS- Any Private messages demanding the account, will be deleted and ignored.











