DrunkenSailor

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthMongoose

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
393
I was browsing the forums and didn't see a thread for him, so I figure I'd make one. If there is one please post link and lock mine, my search wasn't super thorough since I'm on my iPhone.

Anyway as a few of you may know, specifically members that have been here longer, I was originally part of the TF2 Division. I met a lot of people, including Drunken. I didn't know him too well or talk to him often but as a fellow member of EdgeGamers I feel the need to wish him the best of times.

Drunken, god speed to you in your future endeavors and I wish nothing but good things for you and your family in the real world. We will be here, always, good luck have fun.

(that last part was my attempt at comic relief)
 
Sorry moose, like Noise964 has posted, there was a thread made for DrunkenSailor.
~Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top