[JONES] vs. -RR- Scrim Pics!

ROCKET CHUMP

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
970
After a great scrim we made a large manbridge which collapsed off of the church. So then we made two conjoining bridges. After that....KNIFE FIGHT!!!!


-RR- Manbridge

dods-20071021-151440.png


then...

dods-20071021-155148.png


dods-20071021-155558.png


dods-20071021-155600.png


dods-20071021-160218.png


dods-20071021-160313.png


dods-20071021-160510.png


Then. Pick Em Up Jones at the Top

dods-20071021-160614.png


Our Knife Fight

dods-20071021-160744.png



Big thanks for Mop/Fry/Jones/ Everyone who participated in the scrim!

thank you!
 
The bridge is beautiful...haha!

Great scrim, can't wait for the next one! Good job RR and JONES!
 
Due to the miscommunication I couldnt make it, I had moved my plans of my real life to be able to play on the time that I knew of and then at the last minute it was changed -_-' But glad you guys had fun.

Ill be there next time =)
 
Nice :D Took alot of effort to make that bridge. lol
Who's standing on top?

Here's one I took while we were trying to organize it.

jonesrrbridgevr6.jpg
 
wow that looks like a great times
ive never seen a manbridge that connected and formed a complete bridge lol so cool!
 
Back
Top