CS:S Division Meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
css1title2.png


Come join the CS:S leadership for a division meeting!



Topics to be discussed:


Basic Training
League Training

Zombie Mod

FBG Scrim Team

General Q&A


Location: Ventrilo


Friday September 11th

7:00 PM Pacific
8:00 PM Mountain
9:00 PM Central
10:00 PM Eastern

Please use this time zone converter to check other times.

​
 
Wish I had a ventrilo for iphone application. Guess I'll drag the ol' laptop to work.
 
I'll see if I can make it...
I work tonight but get off early. This is our RIVALRY weekend for football... so I kind of doubt I'm going to be too interested in sitting at my PC listening, but we will see how the evening lays out... :)
 
During the "e orientation" I was banned because someone speaking during the meeting said flash your mic button if you are excited. Fail, I know.

If you could un-ban me from ventrilo I should be able to make it.
 
It's less than 10 minutes from the meeting...
I'll actually make it.
But there isn't a room setup yet, which is odd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top