CS:S Division Meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
css1title2.png


Come join the CS:S leadership for a division meeting!



Topics to be discussed:


Basic Training
League Training

Zombie Mod

FBG Scrim Team

General Q&A


Location: Ventrilo


Friday September 11th

7:00 PM Pacific
8:00 PM Mountain
9:00 PM Central
10:00 PM Eastern

Please use this time zone converter to check other times.

​
 
Darn, I missed it. =(

I have to stop going out on Friday nights!
 
For Anyone who missed the Meeting, here is the recording of it!

[ame="http://rapidshare.com/files/278917025/20090911-210513.vrf.html"]http://rapidshare.com/files/278917025/20090911-210513.vrf.html[/ame]

Just stick this file into this folder
C:/Documents and settings/username/application data/ventrilo/recordings. Or something similar.

To play it right click somewhere on vent.... View --> Record/Playback then open the file you just downloaded. Have fun ;)
 
I think we always should record vent meetings. The recordings are great for us in europe :D
 
For Anyone who missed the Meeting, here is the recording of it!

http://rapidshare.com/files/278917025/20090911-210513.vrf.html

Just stick this file into this folder
C:/Documents and settings/username/application data/ventrilo/recordings. Or something similar.

To play it right click somewhere on vent.... View --> Record/Playback then open the file you just downloaded. Have fun ;)

Been downloaded 10 times. Can someone else upload it and pm me the link please. I would love you forever!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top