Some good news about events.

Spray

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
2,666
Guys, our event server is officially back up! So we can get back to our regular event maps and the variety we've had before. Also, we should be adding more events in the not so distant future.

The current ip for it is: 67.228.175.241:27015
Be sure to add it back to your faves.

I'll see you guys on Tuesday for our Admin Abuse night, on an orange map, and without effecting your stats!

Stay tuned for more to come,
-Spray
 
Last edited:
Also guys send me any ideas you may have for events, I would like to try some new stuff on our wild card event nights.
 
I was also wondering why I could not find it, but I did join the event server for last night's admin training. Is it possible to play a game with only grenades or only machine guns for the Wild Card event?
 
I was also wondering why I could not find it, but I did join the event server for last night's admin training. Is it possible to play a game with only grenades or only machine guns for the Wild Card event?

Only machine guns is very do-able. Only nades, we can probably find a server plugin, but it would take longer to implement.
 
Only machine guns is very do-able. Only nades, we can probably find a server plugin, but it would take longer to implement.

Both are very extreme ideas. Grenades only with result in a lot of suicide bombers and machine gun only would get a lot of deploying campers, but if we played machine guns only without being able to deploy......there will be A LOT of recoil.
 
Machine gun event would be interesting to say the least. Would you rush or would you be to scared cus the other team is camping?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top