To Our Leadership

I really hard to say how much i appreciate our leadership here. You guys have pulled together the single greatest group of gamers in the world, and provide the highest quality gaming environment anywhere. Amazing work guys, thank you all.
 
Ah, this is wonderful.

Thank you for this, and you're welcome.

:)
 
Dont think that i would play Css if i havent seen eGO servers and joined the Community.
Thanks guys ! <3
 
Thanks everyone !

and thanks to these players i/we having fun when we are playing and are talking in vent!:)
 
Thanks to Leadership, Division Leaders, Advisors, Founders, Administrators, Members, and Tech Guys! It's a shame to see that nobody was sharin' the love with the techies because they work really hard to keep the servers going too! I like the product that these things produce when they combine... I guess it's one of the benefits of having such a large and prosperous group.

I would say keep up the hard work, but I'm sure some of you need to take a break, so take a vacation to Jamaica or Iceland (unless you live there, then go to the other option)! I would say all expenses paid, but I'm not sure who would do the paying. :P
 
Back
Top