Hlxstats???

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyrockets

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
1,916
Hey all!

Is anyone else having problems with hlxstats? I have played several times the last couple of days on the 2fort instant respawn server and have done fairly well, but none of my frags from those games have appeared on the edge gamers hlxstats.
 
K. It said it had problems, but I didn't know if those specific ones were included. This last time I played, it stored the stats, so hopefully it keeps doing so. Thank you very much.
 
Yeah, the stats system is being worked on all the time. It's not perfect, but pretty darn close. It has it days where it works wonderfully, and others where it just doesn't work at all.

Look at it this way, on the days where it breaks, play the class you suck at the most and practice it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top