Hello hello

BeaverKing

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
622
Decided to switch on over to TF2 division...

And I come bearing a gift...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=639y7fweUBg[/ame]

:)

See yall in the servers.

-BK
 
Last edited:
Gift received, welcome.

Also, god save the queen is the best one in that video, IMO.


Video is win.
 
Welcome! I won't see you on the servers right away...still out of the country on lousy hotel internet :P But look forward to meeting you in game.
 
Very nice gift, lol! Anyways, welcome to the TF2 division!
 
Hey welcome bud. The gift is great but has been posted before.

But since this is a welcome to TF2 thread I give you this.
07a334e183f50896f64b942c7740a326.jpg
 
welcome to the other side,

All ways a great video to watch, so thank you for your gift.
 
Hey welcome to the Orange Side of eGO (TF2) I might still be in the DODS Division,but I want to welcome you too since I play it :D
 
Welcome.

And I have seen your gift about 20 times but it never gets old.
 
hehe thanks.

yeah i had a feeling it mighta been posted before, but... i thought it was better than the Scout's ShamWow and SlapChop videos

=P
 
Back
Top