- Joined
- Jun 9, 2007
- Messages
- 576
Hey guys
I see a lot of you have documented your kills in your SIGs.
I think archangel screenshot-ed him killing almost every eGO admin i know. It just scrolls through ownage.
I want to take this opportunity for all you e's, eg's, and ego's to post pics here (if allowed) of all the ownage u have put on eGO members. Punching, knifing, sniping, whatever. I WANNA C SOME CARNAGE!
I see a lot of you have documented your kills in your SIGs.
I think archangel screenshot-ed him killing almost every eGO admin i know. It just scrolls through ownage.
I want to take this opportunity for all you e's, eg's, and ego's to post pics here (if allowed) of all the ownage u have put on eGO members. Punching, knifing, sniping, whatever. I WANNA C SOME CARNAGE!







some of my best work (like that 5 people nade kill in your server last night 



So I have probs not killed Muller either xD







