E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Oct 22, 2007 #21 hmmm, I've seen to have misplaced it... Mop, would you mind reenacting said act? Btw: I got me shirt today, looks shmexy!
hmmm, I've seen to have misplaced it... Mop, would you mind reenacting said act? Btw: I got me shirt today, looks shmexy!
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Oct 22, 2007 #22 [quote1193079034=Thor [DAM]] hmmm, I've seen to have misplaced it... Mop, would you mind reenacting said act? Btw: I got me shirt today, looks shmexy! [/quote1193079034] If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.
[quote1193079034=Thor [DAM]] hmmm, I've seen to have misplaced it... Mop, would you mind reenacting said act? Btw: I got me shirt today, looks shmexy! [/quote1193079034] If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Oct 22, 2007 #23 Oh it happened, and you remember it. You're just trying to block out painful memories.
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Oct 22, 2007 #24 [col. klink] I KNOW NATHING.....NATHING![/col. klink]
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Oct 22, 2007 #25 dang im on there... i just take the screenies of the fist/spade/knives of the eGO kinda guys...
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Oct 22, 2007 #26 OOOOOH, I need to dig my 'advisor's wall of shame" back up.
B BruceCampbell[JONES] Famous Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 541 Oct 22, 2007 #27 lol oberst do you just have it set to take screen shots like every 5 seconds
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Oct 22, 2007 #28 Anyone else remember this?
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Oct 22, 2007 #29 I remember Dominion's edited one.
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Oct 22, 2007 #30 You gusy done wana see my screenshots, my screenshots folder is 4.25GBs 8)
I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Oct 22, 2007 #31 Muller, you have failed to kill me, btw look how many of those kills you have as -RR- :O
S Scorpion Knight Famous Joined Aug 26, 2007 Messages 495 Oct 22, 2007 #32 Damn I thought I was gonna escape. Oberst I have one of you here somewhere..
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Oct 23, 2007 #33 I have one of me punching him at the scrim and then saying "that's what you get for leaving rr"
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Oct 23, 2007 #34 hahaha im not killed yet and i remember the sig wall of shame
E Evil Betty[JONES] Rookie Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 76 Oct 23, 2007 #35 I checked my stats. Muller me and you are 12 and 12 lol
M Mann Poster Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 244 Oct 23, 2007 #36 http://gamestats.edgegamers.us/pstats_ego1/weapon.php?id=11
O Oberst Muller Poster Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 247 Oct 23, 2007 #37 [quote1193140451=Blindsfell] hahaha im not killed yet and i remember the sig wall of shame [/quote1193140451] I killed you Blind.... you want me to prove it?
[quote1193140451=Blindsfell] hahaha im not killed yet and i remember the sig wall of shame [/quote1193140451] I killed you Blind.... you want me to prove it?