Valve Map's Maps

Add more maps to Valve Maps?

  • Yes

    Points: 40 80.0%
  • Nein. (no.)

    Points: 10 20.0%

  • Total voters
    50

Rated_R

Active Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
388
I was wondering how the community felt about the Valve Map's server rotation. Sure they are great maps but playing the same 5 (i think) over and over again does get a bit boring. So Do you guys think we should add some of the maps that Valve has put out in updates past or just keep it as is?
 
It should have a few more maps. Maybe custom maps? Yea, This wouldn't make it "Valve Maps" Really. But it still needs to have some more added.
 
^
Well yea not custom maps but come on Valve put them in updates, they are win.
 
The server could definitely use some new maps for the rotation. Since most of us know how well the community maps server failed that hard, I'm sure adding the community maps that Valve supported through the updates would be fine additions to the server.
 
Map list (off the top of my head):
1.Gravel Pit (OMG BEST MAP EVER OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!111!1!1!1one!1!!1!)
2.Turbine(fun map, don't play it too often)
3.CP_Well(fun depending on players)
4.CTF_Well(see above)
5.Fastlane(don't really like)
6.Badlands(pretty fun)
7.Egypt (last time I checked) (don't like too much)
8.Granary(pretty fun)
9.Steel(I get annoyed at, but can be okay, say, when you have your own personal, dedicated medic)
I don't think it needs that many more, I think it needs longer map times. No Custom maps as stated before.
 
Last edited:
Map list (off the top of my head):
1.Steel(OMG BEST MAP EVER OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!111!1!1!1one!1!!1!)
2.Turbine(fun map, don't play it too often)
3.CP_Well(fun depending on players)
4.CTF_Well(see above)
5.Fastlane(don't really like)
6.Badlands(pretty fun)
7.Egypt (last time I checked) (don't like too much)
8.Granary(pretty fun)

I don't think it needs that many more, I think it needs longer map times. No Custom maps as stated before.

Fixed. :)
 
I would like it that all maps given the ok by valve for ctf and cp be added.
 
Like backwater, I think thats the map called, were two teams would fight on a bridge in the middle with a underground part below it. >_>
 
I am not sure what the current rotation is, but these are the maps that I think should be implemented into the rotation, if they are not already.

pl_badwater
pl_goldrush
pl_hoodoo_final
cp_dustbowl
cp_egpyt_final
cp_badlands
cp_well
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
tc_hydro

All I can think of at this moment.
 
Back
Top