- Joined
- Dec 28, 2008
- Messages
- 553
So I am a senior and seeing how I will be very busy with college applications, which is even more difficult for me because I am applying to a college oversees (England), I will be almost unavailable for playing CSS or Steam games. You will see me in vent but not in game as often. I will still be available on Steam Friends and if there is a problem with troublemakers I will still accept requests to admin a server.
I will still be playing CSS but just not as often.
Anybody else who is going to be busy with school please sign off here and let the community know.
I will still be playing CSS but just not as often.
Anybody else who is going to be busy with school please sign off here and let the community know.












