PhIxX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 712 Sep 15, 2009 #1 It's that time again already!?!!? Gonna be another all engi defense G's? PS: CP_TOY_FORT_ALT3
PhIxX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 712 Sep 22, 2009 #2 So... this event getting rescheduled?
S ScrappyDoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 4,560 Sep 22, 2009 #3 The eG vs eGO Dog Tag will be held on Sat, Oct 3rd.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Sep 26, 2009 #5 HAHA, that gives the eg's some more time to get scared and wet their gaming pants.
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 26, 2009 #6 You'd certainly like to think that would be the case.
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Sep 26, 2009 #7 Well, numbers don't lie
H holy poop godly Famous Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 441 Sep 27, 2009 #8 man..i haven't been to a tag scrim in a long time..my last one is when i was a eG..makes me want to come to more events
man..i haven't been to a tag scrim in a long time..my last one is when i was a eG..makes me want to come to more events
Muscles89 EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 1,484 Sep 27, 2009 #9 I haven't been to ONE yet. Might have to try and make it.
PhIxX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 712 Sep 28, 2009 #10 It's the only event that I ALWAYS make, but thanks to the rescheduling I will be missing it. So sad... some other medics are going to have to represent I guess.
It's the only event that I ALWAYS make, but thanks to the rescheduling I will be missing it. So sad... some other medics are going to have to represent I guess.
O Opeth! Forum Fiend Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 637 Oct 1, 2009 #11 you O's are just lucky that I'm never at these events
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Oct 1, 2009 #12 I should probably try to come to this.
L longshot Rookie Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 92 Oct 1, 2009 #13 still hoping to come to one of these last time i tried but the server was full
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Oct 1, 2009 #14 You Gs are going down.
N NobleWulf Rookie Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 97 Oct 3, 2009 #15 man i wish i could participate in this event but i am just a =(e)= :crying::crying: