No more crazy medics

You can say that because you can only play medic and no other class, you've had that much practice shooting and hacking away and people that the in-experienced people are sure to lose.

There is only one cure that I know of for inexperience as a medic.

Play medic!

The Medic is an extremely difficult class to play unless you know what you are doing. Woodstock Should release a guide.


Here is a guide. Not a Woodstock guide, to be sure, but I like to think it has some things to recommend it. Woodstock did contribute to it, so part of it is his.
 
Last edited:
OSVG summed my in-existent guide up perfectly. You are on your own, don't trust anyone.

In other news: I actually am working on a guide, but I'm using Valve time. So expect a release when TF5 comes out.

In other-other news: The only part of my guide that was finished was about the medics weapons, now with this update, I need to play more and rework that section.
 
Really I new that Woodstock would never release a guide that told us all of his secrets, that was supposed to be a joke. But the fact is, for new people to the game, try to watch what experienced people do, or just go with what you think works.
 
Back
Top