Can't access Blackmesa, etc...

netmare

Poster
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
115
I get the following message/error:

Disconnect: Server uses different class tables?

Huh? It's not just on Blackmesa however. I got into the DB servers, but any Dustbowl, Mesa, etc.. is a no go.

Anyone know what is wrong? If figure it's a patch issue. Restart your server! Lol.

Thanks.

(Sorry if this is the wrong section to put his in)

cg
 
Last edited:
It's the new update. Check out the other threads on it while everyone waits for the servers to update. :P
 
Patch Day Patch Day,
Roly-Poly Patch Day.
Patch Day Patch Day,
Patch them up, yay!

Sung to this tune:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I[/ame]
 
It's the new update. Check out the other threads on it while everyone waits for the servers to update. :P

That thought blazed through my skull right before I hit submit on this post. Lol. I was in between assignments and wanted some Blackmesa style stress relief.

Patch Day Patch Day,
Roly-Poly Patch Day.
Patch Day Patch Day,
Patch them up, yay!

Sung to this tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

I am now scarred.

Almost, but not quite, as bad as the Mariocart server song "[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQL03u7mc"]Sideways Ponytail[/ame]". Enjoy, it's very "sophisticated".

:P

cg
 
Back
Top