- Joined
- Aug 17, 2008
- Messages
- 456
Well, If you have been on any steam game recently...you would have seen these awesome pictures =D
These were to advertise Garry's mod =D
It's AWESOME!!! I REALLY WANT TO GET IT!!!!
But....
Halo.....
Orbital
Drop
Shock
Trooper
comes out in 6 days.. Oh what to do...Then I would have 2 games to play...and Conn..- I mean Chocozumo doesn't enjoy having more than one game to play at once...
Oh yeah...I forgot to say...
I'M ADDICTED TO EVE NOW
So....I might not be on as much...srry =/
These were to advertise Garry's mod =D
It's AWESOME!!! I REALLY WANT TO GET IT!!!!
But....
Halo.....
Orbital
Drop
Shock
Trooper
comes out in 6 days.. Oh what to do...Then I would have 2 games to play...and Conn..- I mean Chocozumo doesn't enjoy having more than one game to play at once...
Oh yeah...I forgot to say...
I'M ADDICTED TO EVE NOW
So....I might not be on as much...srry =/
Last edited:





















