I probably won't be playing TF2 as much :(

Artinz

EGO Addict
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,258
The title says it, and there's a couple reasons for it. With High School and Football, I really don't have all that much time other than for homework, so my gametime is limited. Also, I really started getting back into CS:S. Don't get me wrong though, TF2 is still the best game. I just need something a little less... cartoony.
 
This is Artinz in real life, he is right, he needs less "cartoony". See you on jail Artinz.

Cartoon%20Guitar%20Man%20jpg.jpg
 
So you want to substitute "cartoony" for 10 year old graphics....................../sniffle



life always comes first to gaming, so do what you gotta do and we will still be here.
 
I used to love playing CS and getting headshot knife kills...Nothing beats that in CS...Anyway, good luck in High School, good choice in priorities...
 
Back
Top