K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Sep 17, 2009 #21 lol i liked the pie one.
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Sep 17, 2009 #22 (Terrorist) =(e)=™ Lava : NO =(e)=™ Lava : NO PIE FOR YOU <3 Lava
D Dr.Ricwulf Poster Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 119 Sep 18, 2009 #23 GreenTeaPanda said: lol owned I like how snipper was like "what the..." Click to expand... I second that, when I saw it, I cracked up.
GreenTeaPanda said: lol owned I like how snipper was like "what the..." Click to expand... I second that, when I saw it, I cracked up.
A azn modern warfare 2 Active Member Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 359 Sep 19, 2009 #24 omg batterytime i remember this, i screamed and said stop this spamming >:O
D Dr.Ricwulf Poster Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 119 Sep 19, 2009 #26 Spoiling Milos Nikolic said: Please do not spam on eGO servers, thank you BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! Click to expand... Spoil sport, an admin came up with this. Can't help our mindless fun. Were just mindless droning prisoners. LOL, jokes, I don't think it would be spam, it would be a cry for mass attention.
Spoiling Milos Nikolic said: Please do not spam on eGO servers, thank you BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! Click to expand... Spoil sport, an admin came up with this. Can't help our mindless fun. Were just mindless droning prisoners. LOL, jokes, I don't think it would be spam, it would be a cry for mass attention.
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Sep 19, 2009 #27 That happened again today :L
X Xblis Poster Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 187 Sep 19, 2009 #28 lol, i dont see the humour in all this ?