TF2 Division Meeting

tf21_nurse.png



Please join TF2 leadership for a division meeting!


Location:
Ventrilo

Date:
Sunday September 20th

Time:

5:00 PM Eastern
4:00 PM Central
3:00 PM Mountain
2:00 PM Pacific

Click here for other times.

See you there!
​
 
Thanks for giving us a couple days in advance notice on this meeting.
because of that I will be there
 
I will try to be there. Depends if I am around then, may be watching Packer game somewhere.
 
Dang. That's smack in the middle of my work shift. :(

Ah well, I'll have to miss this one.
 
I can make it! Sorry, I'm a bit new to the eGO community. What will happen during these meetings? Also, I can't seem to get voice working in Ventrilo :(.
 
That sucks! I'm gonna be at a rabbit show then! can someone record it plz?

Wha... a rabbit show? You have piqued my curiosity. What goes on at these shows?

And for those asking about a recording, I will try my hand at recording the meeting. I've not done it before, so I issue no guarantees of success. :)
 
Wha... a rabbit show? You have piqued my curiosity. What goes on at these shows?

And for those asking about a recording, I will try my hand at recording the meeting. I've not done it before, so I issue no guarantees of success. :)

I thought he was talking about the VW show (H2O) but then I realized that's NEXT weekend :D

I own a Rabbit so whenever I see rabbit I automatically think Volkswagen
 

Latest posts

Back
Top