Sure would like to see..

noxx_

The Dude
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1,014
More of our seeders seeding the servers late night/early morning. Don't think just because you got your seeding award you should just stop.. now I know its voluntary but it would really help keep our server ranks high and populated.

Remember its not a choice.. its a life style

102mbl5.png
 
Actually,I agree,now I do not have that much time seeding since I'm under the weather (NOT H1N1!) but I hope to be up and running after I get better. But still,I sometimes see players not seeding having the {S} tag,should they take them off?

I would LOVE to see more players seed ;) Peace
Diamond
 
Well when I seed I use the {S} tags. When I'm not I take it off. I think its a good idea to take it off when you are playing so someone with rcon doesn't kick you if the servers full some. Just an idea
 
You actually have to take it off while playing,a player (Not sure who but without {S} tag) told me to take it off in Flash
 
naah you dont need to take it off but ill thick i wourd be better iff you take it off. and i was playing las night and only saw like 1 sedder on each server
 
well i haven't recived my award yet even though i have been seeding ALOT
 
keep seeding even if you got the award, we need to keep server stats up, not go up 1 month then down the next, so get out there and seed away! <<<< 265 hours past 2 weeks, i know we can get these servers up to the top 10 where they belong!!!!
 
i tend to see a lot, during the weekend nights...and on to early morning..but im usually a kalt-er so....
 
I seed almost every two nights...and the thing with the {S} thing i take it off when i'm playing.
 
I'm definitely going to keep seeding every night that I can; unfortunately my video card is acting up and the new one doesn't arrive until Tuesday or Wednesday. Until then, my computer can only stand ~30 minutes to ~1 hour of DoD:S, so I won't be able to seed much :(.
 
Back
Top