Medic Is Good!

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Hi guys, etek here about 10mins ago I was on a server with fellow =(eGO)= member =(e)= Maverick and he went heavy so I thought to myself well I never play medic enough so I jump on medic class and we had that much fun and from now on I want too play medic more :P

well here it is and hope you like it. P.S I used an unregistered image converter so sorry about the water whatever it is.
 
Hi guys, etek here about 10mins ago I was on a server with fellow =(eGO)= member =(e)= Maverick and he went heavy so I thought to myself well I never play medic enough so I jump on medic class and we had that much fun and from now on I want too play medic more :P

well here it is and hope you like it. P.S I used an unregistered image converter so sorry about the water whatever it is.

Hey Etek I have a tga to jpg converter if you'd like.... should I post a download link here for you?
 
Yeah i wouldn't mind it too :)

EDIT: Oh, thanks Wizzleteats, i will try that now.
 
Yeah everyone should type bind f5 "jpeg" in their console (or whatever key they want to). Then upload it to imageshack or whatever.

Anyways you did a fairly good job being medic for never really playing it, but you died a little too much. If you have mic, use it, it's one of the best tactics of a medic. Most of the time i can go on the even side (eg. 5 kills 5 deaths, with 26 assists lets say). Keep at it, every team needs a medic to win.
 
Medic advice...

Spies used to=Uber Fuel

fixed.

With one of the latest patches, spies only give uber-fuel when they're undisguised and uncloaked. As this rarely happens unless they're trying to stab you in the back, spies are no longer your primary uber-fuel source.

Now your primary uber-fuel source is FaN scouts. A bit more volatile fuel to be sure, but so much better for the environment.
 
BTW, if you are on Vista or XP (or, iirc, 2K) you can convert between Targa/TIFF and either JPEG or PNG using MSPaint (start > run > paint in Vista, start > run > mspaint in XP/2K). No need for extra programs that leave watermarks.

If you want to get even fancier, go get a copy of the GIMP.
 
BTW, if you are on Vista or XP (or, iirc, 2K) you can convert between Targa/TIFF and either JPEG or PNG using MSPaint (start > run > paint in Vista, start > run > mspaint in XP/2K). No need for extra programs that leave watermarks.

If you want to get even fancier, go get a copy of the GIMP.
Or, if you're on OS X, just open it in Preview and save it as any format you want.
On Linux, use one of the many converters; my favourite is just "convert <file>.tga <outputfile>.jpg".
 
Woodstock hasn't made it here yet? I'm surprised, usually he can smell a medic thread a mile away.
 
inb4 Woodstock approves.

I do approve of you playing medic.

But why the minimalistic hud?

CantSee.jpg
.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top