Tf2 irl!

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Omg I found this video on youtube its TF2 in real life I was like " I have to watch this " turns out to be pretty funny. So here's no 1# and no 2# in my opinion Spy<Sniper<Scout!

1#
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSzJR2vErU[/ame]

2#
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duojc2jx-xk&feature=related[/ame]
 
I saw them on youtube before. xD I was both laughing and shaking my head at all of that.

Both awesome and incredibly stupid. xD
 
I feel like that Scout every time I run out to the Battlements on 2Fort...
 
So they could find axes, pistol replicas, and had time to build a sniper rifle... but they couldn't find anything other than a stick for the scout to use as a bat?

Idea win, but Prop fail.
 
I'm thinking the number of baseball bats is a bit lacking in Devon, England. Using a cricket bat would have been closer, but would have actually looked worse to us Yanks. :)
 
They did a third one too:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elJWLJWyjmU&feature=channel_page[/ame]
 
I'm thinking the number of baseball bats is a bit lacking in Devon, England. Using a cricket bat would have been closer, but would have actually looked worse to us Yanks. :)

They took the trouble to build a somewhat accurate sniper rifle. I'm sure they could've found a thicker stick and whittled down one end. They're just lazy I tells ya. These kids today ain't got no moxie!
 
Actually, there's a fourth one also:


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yEtMxkiHaw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]


Nothing's worse than an Englishman trying to do an Australian accent.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top