T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Sep 18, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1tqg4iA30k[/ame] Some might find it funny, some might not. I loved it. Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1tqg4iA30k[/ame] Some might find it funny, some might not. I loved it.
O OSVG EGO Zealot Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 1,527 Sep 18, 2009 #2 That was great +0 b/c there is no rep in this forum
P Prisoner416 EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,699 Sep 18, 2009 #5 Aw, I was going to post this...
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Sep 18, 2009 #7 LOL, these kind of gmod vids are always my favorite.
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 18, 2009 #8 gmod = win mod
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Sep 18, 2009 #9 VZZZZZRARARARRA OOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Left, left! In background) Is there a point to your livez?!
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Sep 19, 2009 #10 I always love GMod facial animation. I loled at the heavy's face at the beginning.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Sep 19, 2009 #11 That was worth a good lol.
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Sep 19, 2009 #13 LOL, I love the part where the heavy hits the wall
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Sep 19, 2009 #14 Rofl ! Father Grigorio approves of this. Last edited: Sep 19, 2009