If you recall, last week after the meeting I offered anyone who attended the CS:S divisional meeting a challenge. If you could knife me on the 24/7 Italy server (and get a screenshot) you would win a copy of Braid on Steam. Unfortunately, none of you managed to complete the task, and I bought the game for myself.
Well, I feel confident enough to put my title on the line against you guys Tonight on the Italy server. From 11 EST PM to 12 EST AM I will play. If you can knife me and get a screenshot during this time, you win a Steam based copy of your choice:
- Garry's Mod
- The Secret of Monkey Island?: Special Edition
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
Note: You only get to choose 1 of these games.
And the contest does not start until the digital clock on my PC says 11 PM. And it does not end until the digital clock on my PC says 12 AM.
So, bring it, kiddies





























