Outing Myself Before Buga Can

What's better, Bacon or Sausage?

  • Sausage is the best thing you can make a pig into!

    Points: 17 24.6%
  • Bacon rocks my world. Sausage is an afterthought.

    Points: 37 53.6%
  • Neither. I like the safety dance and grilled cheese sandwiches.

    Points: 15 21.7%

  • Total voters
    69
Carmine, back to your grilled cheese!

Sure you can wrap steak with sausage. You use one of those big ones, slit it open like a tauntaun and shove your steak in. Works perfectly fine.

So sausage is clearly superior.
 
Grilled cheese is the best, thanks for putting that in as an option. I pretty much eat them religiously. That, and I'm a vegetarian.
 
Many of my friends are vegetarians. You can still weigh in on the bacon vs. sausage debate if you like, though. After all, sausage is clearly more aesthetically pleasing.

I'd also hasten to point out that sausage has more variety. The sausage family includes bratwurst, and who doesn't want one of those? I mean, except vegetarians.
 
Both are horrible.
20tgswp.jpg


Bacon. For great justice.
 
Neither is much without the power of eggs. =D

But I personally lean toward bacon. I love a Hardee's (Carl Jr's for you people not in the Ohio Valley) bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit.
 
Breakfast burritos--you can have it all in there.

But seriously, bacon isn't really a food. It's a condiment. It goes on everything to make it tastier. There are a few varieties of this condiment, but not nearly the sort of variety you find in a real food like sausage.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top