Late on Black Mesa

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
With the nod to "Late in the Evening"
by Paul Simon

The first thing I remember
I was standing there in spawn
I can't recall if it
was red or blue
I remember there's gunfire
Comin' from the room next door
And a heavy laughed
The way those ruskies do
When it's late on Black Mesa
And the cordite's seeping through

The next thing I remember
I am running through the corridor
I'm feeling all right
I'm with my boys
I'm with my troops, yeah
And down above the acid pool
Some snipers shooting every fool
And I heard the soldiers
yelling to regroup, yeah
Playing late on Black Mesa
And all the scouts let out their whoops, yeah

When I learned to shoot my grenades far
I was over-healed by this medic star
And I stepped out to reload and to pray
And when I came back to the room
Everybody just seemed to move
And I aimed my gun up high and I began to spray
Playing late on Black Mesa
And I blew that room away

The first thing I remember
When I came back to life
I said I'm gonna get that spy
No matter what I do
Well I guess I'd been killed before
And once or twice I been on the floor
But I never loved no clan
The way that I love you
When it's late on Black Mesa
And Steve's there swimming too*


*For those who don't know; Steve is the fish that swims in the acid pool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUvQl2OZBD8"]Late in the Evening[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Wow, Quaffer, I'm not sure sure how long that took you to do... But I am duly impressed!
Now I've got that stuck in me head...
 
Wow...I can make songs, but the only song I can sing it to is the Fish Head song
 
Back
Top