S soLitary Poster Joined May 8, 2009 Messages 236 Oct 2, 2009 #21 Character: Demonikwarrior Class/Race: Gladiator/Asmodian Server: Vaizel
B Bane Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 399 Oct 6, 2009 #23 character: Inchy class/race Sorc/elyos server: Fregion
DarkJello Rookie Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 74 Oct 11, 2009 #24 Forum Name: Damis(I think) Character: Damis Class/Race: Templar, Elyos Server: Siel
S Sean Price I made one post Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 16 Oct 12, 2009 #25 Forum Name: Sean Price Character: Aszune Class/Race: Gladiatior(LvL30/Elyos) Server: Marchutan
K kungfujesus Rookie Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 48 Oct 24, 2009 #26 Character: Nephthyz Class/Race: Chanter/Asmodian Server: Vaizel
A Agent Clockwork I made one post Joined Sep 14, 2009 Messages 24 Oct 25, 2009 #27 Forum Name: Agent Clockwork Character: Osamu Class/Race: Sorcerer/Asmodian Server: Marchutan
S SilentSinr Poster Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 184 Oct 28, 2009 #28 Forum Name: SilentSinr Character: Restless Class/race: Glad/Asmodian Server: Luminel
Knollex Poster Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 191 Jan 19, 2010 #30 Forum Name: Knollex Character: Velstra Class / Race: Chanter/Asmodian Server: Vaizel I'm not sure where I'll go with this character but anyone on the NA Servers that plays send me a PM. I just picked up the game again after my first month ran out.
Forum Name: Knollex Character: Velstra Class / Race: Chanter/Asmodian Server: Vaizel I'm not sure where I'll go with this character but anyone on the NA Servers that plays send me a PM. I just picked up the game again after my first month ran out.
W Wasbored Rookie Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 40 Feb 8, 2010 #31 i'm planing on getting this game this friday probably going Elyos so guess ill play on Zikel see you guys then
i'm planing on getting this game this friday probably going Elyos so guess ill play on Zikel see you guys then