Team Fortress 2 is HAPPYYYY

PeZku

Thread Junky
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
942
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xflfwD2-yt8[/ame]

And for some weird reason the music fits...

Really.

"You failed, but dont worry, everything's still HAPPYY <3<3<3<3"
 
2gt840i.jpg
 
You know its been so long since I've seen that trailer that I just realized the demoman threw a bunch of TNT at the engineer, maybe Valve will decide to implement that in the demoman update, hm?
 
It was made for a tv show, sweeet I'd watch that chann.


Our at least it was made for something (end credits)
 
You know its been so long since I've seen that trailer that I just realized the demoman threw a bunch of TNT at the engineer, maybe Valve will decide to implement that in the demoman update, hm?

Actually, this was an extremely early trailer and that was the MIRV, which was later removed in favor of the current weapons.
 
Actually, this was an extremely early trailer and that was the MIRV, which was later removed in favor of the current weapons.

I know it was an very early trailer, I was just wondering if Valve would go the lazy route and just bring back the TNT as a new weapon for the demoman update. Although it does act alot like a grenade, and we all know how those worked out for TF.
 
The music on that video made it great and I so wish the demoman have a whole thing of TNT to blow up sentries. It would make life a hell of alot easier, I loled btw.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top