Scandal in the Research World! Train Project Labeled "Failure."

Wait there is more rumors about the Nucleus project ?2 check those pictures:


picture.php



It went horribly wrong, you see that engie, that was is first impression when he heard Nucleus ? 2, and after the train passed right over him.

picture.php
 
Last edited:
Ginga, I'm really glad somebody caught that! =)

Louis, we'll absolutely use you at Drunken Monkey with a Gun. Just don't bring that rocket-propelled monstrosity!

nothing gets past me unnoticed ;)

lawl but louis haz nuclur progect 2hz!
 
Luis, that's terrifying. The horror!

I wonder what would happen if you had a string of ubers lined up and ready to go. I mean, you're not going to stop the thing, but would you get multiple pauses, or just crash the server?
 
I wonder what would happen if you had a string of ubers lined up and ready to go. I mean, you're not going to stop the thing, but would you get multiple pauses, or just crash the server?

In my professional opinion:

With such an experiment the outcome will most certainly be the eventual crash of the servers, however not without being preceded by pauses. Now without actual experimental data, it is extremely difficult to predict the number of pauses that this experiment will attain. The rapid succession of pauses along with the necessary force required to make the pause, would eventually build up a sufficient amount of thermal energy to cause the server to red line and crash.
 
I say we experiment it, Cameras will be ready, and I shall record it all and we shall make a documentary on it. And it is not all, Project Nucleus 2 is coming pretty soon.
 
I forgot to add that in the tragic accent at my Warpath lab, I lost much precious data. This set me back quite a ways in my research, however I am ready to conduct an experiment in Monkey's lab if he is willing, since my new lab is not fully functional yet.
 
WFATF-BBQ is now seriously considering investing in the research with promising new recruits. I look forward to see what you guys have in store.
 
A large group of uber medics gives a rather interesting response ffrom the train. It seems completely pacified when hugged by numerous ubered medics, although this is possibly due to the fact that uber medics are completely harmless. However, it still kills spy crabs.
 
Scientifically speaking the heavy Uber with be outmost promising. Imagine the physics of the thing ! It would be splendid, Magnificient, SUPER DUPER COOOL AWESOMENESSS OF UBER !
 

Latest posts

Back
Top