The Garden Gnome Quest: HL2 Episode 2

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Addict
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
1,303
Yes. I have done it. Yes. It was worth it. I carried that darned Gnome from the very beginning of the level all the way to near the end where you get to White Forest, and inserted him into the rocket.
1578686284_a240eb0496.jpg


lulz. i has hawt pix if anyone wants to see the Gnomes final moments before boarding the rocket. But for now, this guy's description of the Quest is much better than anything I could do.
http://www.kfj.f2s.com/index.php/2007-10-15-gnome-quest

Has anyone else attempted this?
 
Gahh! I had a feeling that's what you had to do. Oh well, gotta start again I s'pose.
 
It's going quite well, I stopped before I got the car because I had stuffs to do. But It'll be finished soon! =-)
 
Okay.

I just did it, I left the stupid little gnome in the Rocket.

The Rocket launched, and OH BOY I DIDN'T GET THE ACHEIVEMENT!

I even have a screenshot to PROVE that I got it in the rocket. Now I have to go back to the freaking HELICOPTER fight to get it again. ~:(

cWAIBAUBGWAPOCAWPONVAWPIB
 
Did you remember to shut the door? I didnt get it either the first time. xD Its a buggy achievement, just remember to get a save before you stick him in.
 
No. =-(

I guess I have to start over at the chopper killing then. Not much time inbetween, maybe 30 min.
 
Back
Top