Favorite Web Broswer

What is ypur favorite Web broswer?

  • Internet Explorer

    Points: 6 6.6%
  • Google Chrome

    Points: 23 25.3%
  • FireFox

    Points: 50 54.9%
  • Opera

    Points: 5 5.5%
  • Safari

    Points: 2 2.2%
  • Other

    Points: 5 5.5%

  • Total voters
    91

Tour Guide

Rookie
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
82
I want to know what everyone favorite web browser. My favorite is Google Chrome because of it speed.
 
Although, I do have mac and even though safari is really fast and a reliable browser, it lacks certian features like "remember your password". Knowing that safari is better than IE (Any browser besides Netscape is). Firefox in my opinion is the best! FF ftw
 
Firefox. I mean, speed is great and all, but I can't let go of all my addons. :)

This. Firefox 3.5 is pretty fast, but that's not the reason I use it. Mine is pretty heavily customized just the way I like it.
 
Firefox. I use both Chrome, and FF, But use FF more on a daily basis. It's what Im used to. Anything is better than IE. :)
 
Chrome is by Google though, and Google are evil.
They record what you search and websites you browse then sell them to advertising companies and crap like that.

IMO Google is more evil than Adolf Hitler!!!!!

I will never install Google Chrome on my System.
 
Last edited:
Flock. It's firefox but with integration for all of your email, facebook, and a bunch of other stuff. its cool.
 
like opera the best

it has adblock very fast rendering, mouse gesture very customizable ui and opera link which syncs my bookmarks and settings between every install of opera i have on differnt computers and operating systems even lets me view this info from a site if im not on a opera browser
 
Chrome is by Google though, and Google are evil.
They record what you search and websites you browse then sell them to advertising companies and shit like that.

IMO Google is more evil than Adolf Hitler!!!!!

I will never install Google Chrome on my System.




Paranoid much?
 
Um, yeah. Firefox does. A 5ms faster browser (Chrome) can't make up for endless addons, themes, tweaks, ect. of Firefox.

yodaxc.jpg


Begun, the browser wars have.
 
I have FF,Chrome, & IE8. But I have been using Mozilla Minefiel which is an alpha of their new FF coming out in the future and it's blazing fast. I am suprised the tech sites never compared it with the other browsers in their speed tests. Only bad thing is they update it all the time so any customizations you do are gone.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top